The track record of RD Construction began with the construction of the first in Russia A-class business center Romanov Dvor. During nearly 20 years the company has held strong positions on the construction market, delivering most sophisticated projects in Russia and abroad. During years of work RD Construction has proved its worth as a responsible and professional partner who keeps all commitments and guarantees consistently high quality of construction.
- 1996 — foundation year; RD Construction launches the first phase of BC Romanov Dvor
- 1997–2001 — construction on the second phase of BC Romanov Dvor, using the technologies that won for BC Romanov Dvor the enduring fame of number one hi-tech office center in Moscow.
- 2001–2003 — RD Construction is among the first to enter the market of fit-out services, defining the high standards in the industry.
- 2006 — works begin on the third phase of BC Romanov Dvor along with the rejuvenation of historic quarter 41 adjacent to the business center and construction on the pedestrian gastronomy route Romanov Alley.
- 2007 — RD Construction moves forward with the development of hi-tech projects and creates one of the first in Russia data centers for Troika Dialog.
- 2008 — RD Construction enters the international capital construction market, its key European project being the elite residential cluster “Val des Roses” in Luxembourg.
- 2011 — RD Construction spurts into the lead on the Russian fit-out market, according to the independent assessment of MCFO Association. The company completes a number of signature projects on the fit-out market, including NOVATEK headquarters, Samsung office, and others.
- 2012 — entering the regional capital construction market: launching a large-scale renovation of the business-hotel center Arktika in Murmansk, building UWC Dilijan College in Armenia along with a DPC for Vimpelcom in Yaroslavl – one of Russia’s largest data centers.
- 2013 — BC Romanov Dvor becomes the first in Russia to receive the “Very Good” certificate from BREEAM IN Use International 2013 by renewed standard. In the same year RD Construction starts building the residential cluster Zagorodny Kvartal recognized as the best low-rise development of the Moscow Region.
- 2014 — RD Construction successfully completes several key projects: international school UWC Dilijan, third phase of BC Romanov Dvor and Arktika Hotel refurbishment. The company enters the markets of Saint Petersburg and Kaluga Region and in the meantime launches the biggest project in the history of the Russian fit-out market – Rostelecom office.